Get happy eyes, with so many beautiful things to see here are a few suggestions to keep them happy;
– Give your eyes a break from any screens, particularly if you spend long periods of time in front of a computer. Take a break every hour to look around the room. Let your gaze adjust on the scene in front of you.
– Try gazing at an all-natural candle for a few minutes, or until your eyes begin to water. This process, called trataka, helps calm the mind and clear the eyes. A great beginners meditation!
– Stop wearing chemical-filled mascara, eyeliner, and eye shadows. Makeup removers are also usually full of chemicals. There are many all-natural makeup products on the market. You can also remove your makeup with natural organic cream, sesame or sunflower oil.
– Wash your eyes in the morning with an eye cup and rinse. Use cool water, or organic rose water in the eye cup, or you can use an egg cup 😉
– Give your eyes a nourishing bath with ghee. Soak four cotton balls in some melted ghee until fully saturated. Place two over each of your closed eyes, lay back and relax for at least 15 minutes, allowing the ghee to slowly seep into the eyes.